Teresa Salem, D.M.D.
“I love being a dentist because I truly love people. I enjoy meeting them and listening to their stories. Just interacting with people is rewarding and fulfilling. What I truly enjoy most is the ability to make a difference in people’s lives — a positive difference that sometimes is truly profound and very rewarding. Lucky for me, this reward is also my purpose as a dental caregiver: to ensure people have healthy, attractive and confident smiles that last. As the new owner of Holbrook Dental, I am more enthusiastic than ever in my pursuit of excellent workmanship and top quality care. And people are the reason.
I know the importance of providing you with excellent care. From knowledge and skill to heartfelt compassion and a relationship founded on understanding and trust. What I do for you is precisely what I would do for my family member. I am committed to making your dental treatment more pleasant than you ever thought possible. This means caring about you, interacting with you honestly and openly, making your care enjoyable and always striving to provide the highest-quality results.”
Practicing dentistry since 1996, Dr. Teresa Salem possesses the knowledge and skill that only an experienced dentist can provide. Also, Dr. Salem has always vigorously pursued advanced training in many different aspects of dentistry. For these reasons, and because she hires only well-trained, highly capable people, Dr. Salem today provides the top-quality, comprehensive dental care you and your family deserve.
Practicing right here on the South Shore for 16 years, Dr. Salem has earned the trust of hundreds of men, women and families. In fact, the vast majority of our new patients were referred by people who have experienced her unique brand of capable, caring and down-to-earth dentistry. We enjoy that our patients are longtime friends and supporters who recommend — and know they can always count on — our quality dentistry and the utmost in gentle, personalized care.
- DMD: Tufts University School of Dental Medicine | Boston, MA
- BS: Biology | Stonehill | North Easton, MA
Awards & Accreditations
- Awarded Mastership status from International Dental Implant Association, October 2016
- Awarded Fellowship status from International Dental Implant Association, December 2014
- Completed Implant Continuum, November 2014
- Member of International Dental Implant Association, August 2014
- Completed Esthetic Perio-Implantology Certification, December 2015
- Certified in Minimal Oral Sedation, January 2015
- Certified Provider for Six Month Smiles®
- Certified Provider for Invisalign®
- Advanced Training in Surgical Implants
To schedule an appointment, call our office at (781) 995-3334.
Sean Lee, D.D.S
Dr. Lee is a highly credentialed, skilled and experienced dentist that we are thrilled to have as a member of our Holbrook Dental Team. Dr. Lee takes pride in pursuing continuing education and advanced training in many different areas of dentistry to provide the best care possible, and is rewarded every day by his smiling patients.
Dr. Lee received a Bachelors degree in Management Science from the University of California San Diego, and a Bachelors degree in Cell and Molecular Biology from California State University Long Beach. He then went on to receive his dental degree (DDS) from the University of Michigan School of Dentistry.
Dr. Lee is also proud to serve as a Captain in the US Army National Guard Medical Command unit.
- DDS: University of Michigan School of Dentistry | Ann Arbor, MI
- BS: Cell and Molecular Biology | California State University | Long Beach, CA
- BS: Management Science | University of California | San Diego, CA
To schedule an appointment with Dr. Lee, call our office at (781) 995-3334.
Our Team is Experienced, Well-Trained & Fully Capable
All our professionals at Holbrook Dental maintain the highest levels of accreditation and pursue ongoing education to stay abreast of the latest trends in dentistry.
Nearly two decades of earning patient trust!